Would you like an opportunity to develop your public speaking skills and become a more confident and persuasive advocate for Palestine?
APAN is excited to be offering a 7-week online course in Public Speaking and Advocacy for Palestine. The sessions will be conducted by local and international trainers with extensive expertise in public speaking, debating, and Palestinian advocacy.
The course will conclude with a speaking competition in which the winner will be granted the inaugural APAN’s Best Speaker Award 2021.
Throughout these 7 weeks, participants will be introduced to key elements of effective communication and public speaking. You will have ample opportunity to practice and work with trainers and other participants on developing your spoken advocacy skills.
- Registration fees of $50 to secure your place as this course is limited
- Young Palestinians between the ages of 18 – 30
- Commitment to six weekly 2 hour zoom session, and weekly assignments
- Commitment to participating in the final APAN’s Best Speaker Award 2021 in week seven of the training
- Commitment to an open and collaborative mindset, critical thinking and a sense of humor!
The course will run on Thursdays at 6:00 PM AEST from 23 September until 5 November.
Once you’ve registered you will receive more details including the syllabus, guest speakers information, and more. Places for this course are limited, so register now to secure your spot!